Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 1 - Photo Inspiration.

Welcome to Challenge # 1 here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
We have new DT members (you can meet them here) and new exciting themes for our challenges!
 
This week it's particularly funny:
 
 
Santa nails! Aren't they Amazing? I'm too lazy to paint my nails but I'd like to wear these for Christmas!!!

 
Inspired by Santa's suit, I made these tags:

 
I cut the tags from red cardstock and added details with black and yellow cardstock and tiny buttons. What do you think?
 
As usual, have a look here on the challenge blog to see the wonderful creations of the DT!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your set of Santa tags,Monica. SO cute with the buttons and bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your set of Santa tags,Monica. SO cute with the buttons and bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete