Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 2 - Inspiration Photo.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We have an inspiration photo for you this week:
 
 
Carolers!

 
My readers know that carolers are one of my favourite themes for Christmas. I chose these sweets kids caroling in the snow for my card:

 
It's an old digi stamp from Jellypark which I hadn't used yet so this was the perfect reason to print and color it!
Background paper is from DCWV.
 
This is also my first card for Christmas 2017!
(As most of the cards I showacse here, this is for sale. I won't be listing any new Christmas card for this year, but if you are interested don't hesitate to contact me).
 
Thank you to all those who entered our last challenge, your cards were a pleasure to look at!
If you want to see winners, check them here.
 
Our next Christmas Card Challenge will be on Jan. 1 so I wish you all a very happy Christmas!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge # 184: Anything Goes Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' December Challenge: Inspired by a Song or Singing Image


5 comments:

  1. Love this. The image is such a perfect translation of the challenge. Very cute! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Karen, CCC DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love the pops of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute image and so beautifully detailed with your coloring!! I love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete