Saturday, April 15, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April - Mid-Month Post.

Spring is in full bloom and I think we all need a bit more inspiration in order to be able to make Christmas cards!
 
Here at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra we are used to give you some mid-month inspiration and this is mine:
 
 
I chose Season's Greetings Feet from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps (they have a brand new shop, have you already checked it out?) colored with Copics.
I printed a quite big version of the stamp so I only needed a long card base and some striped paper to make my card!
 
My teamies have created very inspiring cards, have a look here to see them all!
 
Happy Easter my dear readers!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute, and oh, so fun!! Love that striped paper; it matches the stockings in the image; great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

    ReplyDelete