Welcome to a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra!
New month new challenge, are you ready for some inspiration?
This is my card:
I chose Sign It Snowman from our super sponsor Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Copics and mounted on papers from October Afternoon.
The sentiment is from a stamp set I found in a magazine.
If you, like me, live somewhere where it's very hot and need more inspiration to make a Christmas card, have a look here to see some wonderful cards!
* * Sorry for being so late with my post but I've had problems in uploading my pic. * *
* * Sorry for being so late with my post but I've had problems in uploading my pic. * *

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for August x
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! That image is super cute and the sentiment fits in perfectly! Love the bit of holly you added, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete