Friday, December 9, 2011

DigiStamp Boutique Customer Competition

In November I took part in DigiStamp Boutique monthly Challenge and I'm amongst the three lucky - VERY LUCKY - winners!
I LOVE their digis and it was SO hard to choose the images!
And what about the new December digis? They are ADORABLE!

While waiting for my new images to arrive, I made a card for this month Challenge with one of my "Oldie but Goodie" images:
I made two or three cards last year with this lovely Marty and Matilda digi stamp and they are all gone so I decided it was time to make another batch of cards with them.
I've kept the pastel colors of one of my previous versions of the card, added a sparkly ribbon and two pearls in the mistletoe which is glued with 3D dots for a dimensional effect.
The sentiment is attached with a snowflake brad.

I'll enter this card into the following Challenges:
and
Abc Christmas Challenge: Y is for Yipeee - Christmas is almost here!

That's true... Christmas is almost here and there's still SO much to do....

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete