Sunday, July 5, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 31 - Color Inspiration.

We have COLORS for you this week here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
In detail:

 
And this is my creation:

 
I had these lovely black tags from Toga and I thought they were perfect for this little dog from Pennyblack (one of my first rubber stamps!!).
I used just a couple of greys for the dog and added holly Leaves to make it more Christmassy.
I love them!
 
If you want to play with us, we can't wait to see what you create with these unusual colors!
And if you're in search for inspiration, have a look here at our challenge blog: our DT has made amazing cards this week!
  

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

2 comments:

  1. These tags are adorable Monica and I want to take that dog home!!!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are adorable Monica and I want to take that dog home!!!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete