Here we are! December! I LOVE you!!!
Yes... although I don't like cold weather and dark days, I love December with Christmas lights everywhere, family time ahead, gifts to think about and cards to write.
This year I haven't made as many Christmas cards as in the past few years, I think I needed a break from intensive card making but I've managed to make one for CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:
I borrowed the stamp from a friend and used a paper from First Edition and one I found in a magazine to create this sweet scene.
Don't forget to check the cards from our DT: you can find them all here!
I wish you all the best for this holiday season (just in case I don't manage to write again before Christmas) and for a wonderful 2019!

kartal arçelik klima servisi
ReplyDeleteümraniye arçelik klima servisi
beykoz samsung klima servisi
üsküdar samsung klima servisi
pendik vestel klima servisi
pendik bosch klima servisi
tuzla samsung klima servisi
tuzla mitsubishi klima servisi
çekmeköy vestel klima servisi