Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I've just come back from a short vacation on the beach and I've realized I have to start with Fall and Winter cards!
It was terrible: I sat down and switched the computer on (I don't bring it with me on holiday and... I don't miss it at all!!!), had a look at my favorite shops and blogs and... voilà, Christmas in July...

Although I love Christmas, I don't feel the need to celebrate Christmas in July, I don't like to start buying Christmas gifts so early and I don't like to think about snow and winter with 40°C.

But...

I have an Etsy shop and I have to start thinking in advance and that's why I have a Halloween card to show you:
I was looking at all the new releases I missed while on vacation and immediately fell in love with this little wizard from Stampfairy: I've never read Harry Potter and I've never seen one of the movies but this little wizard and his adorable owl had to be mine!

I missed challenges a bit so I decided to have a look at my favorite one: Sweet Sketch Wednesday. And it was a GREAT idea, Stampfairy isthe sponsor this week, so I immediately started making my Halloween card!
This is the sketch:
Unfortunately, I haven't had time to look through my list of challenges to see if I could enter another one with this card, so I will enter only Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 110 but I'm so happy I've made a new card after such a long time.

I actually made two... I'll show you the other one in a few days!

MESSAGE for SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY DT: I don't manage to leave comments! I don't know what's happening, I'm sorry!

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I could never get into the Christmas in July thing either. Glad I'm not the only one. But I love Halloween cards! I tend to make more than I send out every year. LOL Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween card and super cute too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card this week. It is super cute. I think it is wonderful that you can go on vacation and not take a computer with you. I am sooo attached to mine. It is so good to have your join us and submit this adorable Halloween card. Have a wonderful week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete