Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy Summer Days...

It's been a while since I came back from the seaside and I still dream of my lazy mornings under the sun on my deck chair...
I love to wake up early, have a huge breakfast with cofee, bread and jam (which I don't normally eat) and time to do that...
Then, we head to the beach: it's not yet crowded, not yet too hot, sun is still of a warm yellow and I lay down and enjoy the hot rays on my back.

When I was asked to choose an image for my monthly card for Paper Playtime Digi Monday Challenge with Summer as theme I immediately had to have THIS ONE: it means summer, seaside, vacation, laziness, sun, hot weather...

Here's my card:
This perfect summer digi is from Delicious Doodles and is called Deckchair (you can find it here).
I used a simple yellow card (yellow is the color of summer!) and I dotted it with white paint. Then added a patterned paper I found in a magazine and some ribbons. The digi is colored with watercolor pencils and I also added a touch of glitter and two pearls.

Don't forget to have a look at our monthly digi challenge DT cards!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and relaxing. Hey - I swiped your background for Paper Playtime....hehehehehe Hugs!

    ReplyDelete