Monday, August 15, 2011

No, Not Lazy... Just Busy!

I can't believe it's the middle of August... this summer is really flying!

This time, I cannot say I'm lazy... well, yes, I'm a lazy blogger these days but I have so many things to do!
I spent some days trying to re-organize my craftroom (without too much success, but I've discovered some hidden treasures!), making little gifts for Christmas and reading inspiring blogs.

I also spent a few days with my daughter, my sister and my little niece (and I had the chance to find a shop with satin ribbons in wonderful hues!).

But...

I only made a couple of cards...

Here's my first:
The sponsor is Whimsie Doodles and I used this adorable little girl starting a new school year.

Schools will start one week later than usual this year: September 19! They say it's for tourism reasons but we feel it's really late! When I was a little girl, I used to start school on October 1! Maybe only for a couple of years but I remember when we started going to school around the middle of September and, of course, I didn't like it!

I made this card with my daughter in mind and I wanted to use bold colors: this paper from Die Cut With a View was perfect for my little girl and my black card.

Well, that's all for today. Don't forget to visit the Paper Playtime Challenge Blog and see all the wonderful DT creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment