Monday, August 29, 2011

Oops... I Forgot!

I forgot to add another card for Paper Playtime Digi Monday Challenge!

My daughter made a card which I sent to our DT coordinator, just in case she had a spot and... she has chosen her as Special Guest Designer!

This is her card:
When I saw this digi in Di's Digi Shop I knew she would have loved it: she loves horses and she rides with no fear.
She colored the digi and chose papers among those I was using for my DT card. My only advice was to suggest how to use the papers I had cut for her and arrange the flowers. Since I was a little behind her with my card, she didn't let me use the same papers so I had to go with a lighter color scheme... I let her look for something in my embellishments drawer (which she loves!), and she chose three rhinestones and some flowers. I also gave her the sentiment and the punched circle.

I love these summer days spent together in our craft room chatting and making things!

No comments:

Post a Comment