Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Baaack!

Yes... I know I probably said the same thing back in July but now I should definitely be back on track.

School is starting on Monday, some rain is coming to refresh us a bit, leaves are turning yellow and days are shorter.

So sad summer is over! Although I do love fall I'm sad this wonderful period of the year is over. Although I love the house when it's all silence, I'll miss my daughter's company and chat. Although I love routine, I'll miss these long summer days when you have to invent the day everyday.

And I absolutely don't like cold and adore this wonderfully hot days! I'll miss each of them!

This morning I woke up quite early and I didn't want to spend too much time on my computer so I decided it was time to go back into challenges.
I was a bit tired of challenges, maybe because last spring I tried to enter as many as possible, so happy with the ideas and themes they gave for my cards. I had a list, I checked my favourites everyday... it was a real job!

This morning I decided to check a couple of them and to use a stamp among those I had already colored during the summer.
Then, I made a card. It turned out quite easily and I'm ready to take part in two challenges.

Here's my card:
I chose this lovely Pennyblack stamp which I colored a while ago with my watercolor pencils. I just added some glitter here and there. Then I decided to use some paper leftovers from my stash: the floral glittered paper is from DCWV, the dotted one... well, I don't remember.
It's a fresh spring card... not the ordinary fall/Halloween/Xmas card I use to make in this time of the year.

I will enter it here:
Pennyblack Saturday Challenge # 168: the theme is Delicious, something yummy on our creations! And these cherries are sooo yummy!

And

Cute Card Thursday # 182 where Anything Goes!

I'll also try to list cards on my Etsy Shop once I've linked them to the Challenges so those of you who are interested will find them immediately!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....love the sweet mice and the patchwork design :)
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete