Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Paper Playtime Digi Monday Again!

I know I may sound a bit boring but time really flies...
It's Digi Monday again at Paper Playtime! It seems like yesterday when I posted my first DT card for this lovely challenge and here I am again!

This month it was really funny to make this card. The theme was red, white and blue but for those DT members living outside the US it was allowed to use the colors of our Country.

As you probably know the Italian flag is green, white and red... colors which I find not particularly good for a card but since we could choose our own digi, I found a perfect image for those colors.

Here's my card:
My sponsor is Delicious Doodles and I chose this lovely owl couple and thought about an anniversary card, influenced by the fact that in March Italy celebrated her 150th birthday.

I colored the owls with my watercolors and added distressed papers in soft green, cream and red which I found in a magazine. Then I used satin ribbons in the exact colors of our flag.

Don't forget to check the other creations from the DT here and have a happy Digi Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment