Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My 100th Post!

I can't believe I've reached my 100th post!!!
But here I am!
Again, one week later than my last post....
I'm definitely a bit... lazy? No, not lazy, busy. Yes, busy...
I only have one Custom order to prepare and I'm working on it but it's still in my head, I don't manage to put my ideas into something "real" and this makes me angry.
School is finishing in four days and this means that swimming, ballet and English lessons are also coming to an end.
Things are coming from school and need to be sorted, cleaned, washed and put away until September.
Last week it was hot enough to wear summer clothes which needed to be tried and sorted as well.
We had a first Communion to attend and the end-of-the-year ballet with related dresses to be prepared (and now to be washed and put away).
I still have some wool sweaters around (this week is less summer and more autumn...) which need to be washed...by hand...
And I actually have little time to sit down and enjoy some crafting. I don't even list weekly challenges that I'd like to enter because I know I don't have time to prepare cards.

But yesterday, while washing some sweaters, I had time to prepare at least one card:
I've used this Strawberry kid - digi which we were given as participants in last week challenge at Hambo Hoedown: it's part of a lovely new realease of fruit kids. Have a look at them in the shop here.

The Challenge was to use this digi and buttons... I love buttons and it's always hard to use them and let them go...
I notice from the picture that the boy isn't glued to the glittered cardstock behind him. I finished my super glue and I used an ordinary one but, despite several attempts, it doesn't work. I'd better go out and buy a new glue!
 Of course, I'll enter this card in Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 18.

Four days to the end of the school means the last four days of silence. Then, for the next 3 months silence will be something to long for...

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card for your 100th post! Congrats!!... I love your layout and ribbon treatment.
    Thanks for joining us at the hoedown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post! I love your sweet card, the patterned paper behind Strawberry Kid really makes the image pop and I love how you layered the sentiment panel! Thanks for playing in the Hambo Hoedown!!!!

    ReplyDelete