Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why Always at the Last Second?

When I was given this image as participant in last week Challenge at Hambo Hoedown I was really Over The Moon for I immediately had an idea on how to use it!

But...

Challenge closes in a few hours and I'm still here, writing my post.

Well, here's my card:

I love this moon and I decided to paint it lilac and light purple with my watercolor pencils. If you like this image, you can find it here.
Maybe the color of the shuttle is not a perfect match, but I bought them fron the UK last year (I don't have a cutting machine) and this green was the best match among the three available.

Of course, this card will be entered in Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 17 "I'm Over the Moon".

Thank You Hambo for these lovely digis!

4 comments:

  1. The moon looks so nice in lavender, and I love the little UFO you paired with it. Great job on the Hoedown challenge -- thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast of the moon and the green UFO! It is so cute! You did a super job on this! So glad you joined in the Hoedown!

    P.S. I am always a last-minute crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your moon color. A touch of whimsy. Your space shuttle is pretty darn cute. You made a nice card for this challenge

    ReplyDelete