Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Summer Here but...

...I've just finished a Christmas card!

We are having a very very hot end of May here in Italy: windows wide open, t-shirts, shorts and sandals... it seems like July!

But I wanted to take part in a challenge and I decided to make a card for Christmas.

First of all, here's my card:
I've used this lovely image from Doodle Dragon Studios and I want to enter the Pike's Playground Challenge which has "Shades of Green" as theme this week.
Green inspired me of Christmas and I thought it was perfect for this funny image. I don't remember where the paper came from and I've used to corners I found in a scrapbook paper pack bought in an after-Christmas sale. The digi is colored with watercolor pencils and I added green rhinestones here and there. Instead of using a ribbon, I decided to glue punched trees with 3D dots.

I'm also entering ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Kids: I think this image is so sweet and funny that's perfect for kids!

Well, it's almost lunchtime and I'd better go and prepare something for my hungry family!

5 comments:

  1. awww too cute, thanks for joining us at the Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image yes its a fun kids one!
    Thanks for joining in with us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time, However we needed you to use Kraft also in your creation to be eligible for a prize, there's still another week of the challenge left if you wanna play again using kraft card too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Dustin's images are perfect for children and adults who are kids at heart.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a cute card - love that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete