Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time for Another Hambo Challenge!

It seems that my posts are always for Hambo Challenges!
I've so much to do these weeks that I absolutely don't manage to prepare but a few cards.

Today, after I finished my first card as DT memeber at Paper Playtime, I finished the one for Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 16:


This Sumo digi was given to all participants in last week's challenge (but you can find it here).
The Challenge is to use this digi, one of the sentiments coming with the digi and some chipboard.
I glued a white paper with black dots on a black card and added some touches of red. The sumo wrestler is colored with pink and red watercolors. I also added a ribbon, brads and my chipboard accent is the star which I painted red to match.

This image makes me smile everytime I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment