Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How Busy!

As you know I've just been chosen as a DT member in Paper Playtime Digi Challenge and I'm really honored and happy to be a part of my very first team.
I'm already planning my first card due at the end of the month but I'm surprised at how much work there should be to coordinate a DT team. Our coordinator is great in sending messages and keeping track of all the things we need to know and do!

I'm also making some samples for another DT call and I'm still working on the party decorations for my Customer. Add some Custom orders to prepare...

It's really a busy period and that's why I have so little time to enter other challenges. I still list them hoping to find some time to make a card and actually I did find a couple of hours yesterday to make my card for Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 14:

This sweet chicken seems a bit sad, that's why I decided to make a "Miss You" card.
We were given this stamp and asked to use dots and stripes: I dotted the card with white paint and made stripes on the punched circle. I wanted the two yellows to match perfectly.

I love this summer yellow!


2 comments:

  1. Such a bright Cheery card! Love the yellow and the sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab card, thanks for playing with Hambo! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete