Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A New Challenge!

I know, I know... I'm a really lazy blogger! I promised myself I would have been more active on the blog with the new year but time flies so fast...

Anyway, I'm so excited because I made a card yesterday which I really like!

In January, I treated myself with some stamps from There She Goes: I'm a fan of Torico, one of their designers, so I decided I should have some of their stamps.

They finally arrived and I love them! The lines are so thin and perfect and the sheets have many stamps and sentiments, very versatile!

Yesterday, they posted their weekly challenge and this was the sketch to follow:
This is my card:

This stamp is Float My Boat by Torico and I colored it with Copics. I made the bunting with the flags of the stamp sheet and glued them with 3D dots.

I wanted to keep the color scheme simple and "clean" so I used this striped paper from Pink Petticoat and I added no glitter... I still think that the stars on the bunting would have been very cute with some glitter...

I'm entering There She Goes Sketch Challenge # 145 and... I start dreaming about summer!

1 comment:

  1. Love the flags! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG this week!

    ReplyDelete