Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Is In The Air!

I can't believe spring will be here in a couple of weeks!
Last week we had some warm, bright sunny days: heavy down coats back in the wardrobe, snow boots away, light coats out together with silk scarves and sunglasses!
But... no, not again... we had a few dark rainy days... what a sadness!
So I thought about bringing some spring in my craftroom creating these pretty clothespins:


Since I discovered these clothespins in a shop, I've made a series for every season and these pretty flowers from Birdie Brown were just perfect for the spring version!
With glitter here and there and a light green organza ribbon they instantly brought some cheer on my craft room table!

By the way, I'm a very happy winner of There She Goes Challenge # 145!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read my name! And this helped me in a dark rainy day dedicated to cleaning the house...
This week the Challenge is about TAGS and I'm already creating some to enter it!
Meanwhile, I've just spent my $5 coupon on a new set of Torico's stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment