Friday, March 9, 2012

Tags!

Last month, while buried under snow, I took out my stash of unused stamps and decided I had to do something with them.

Some of them are very tiny and, although I love them, I found it difficult to put them into good use. I thought about making some tags, "tiny tags".
I made some samples and I loved both the creative process and the final results.

When I saw this week's theme at There She Goes Challenge # 146 I thought I could make some tiny tags with one of their stamps I bought last month.

And here's what I've created:
What I love most of these tiny tags is seeing them altogether!

I decided to use the Bee Happy stamp set: I took some ready made white tags with strings, I added some light green patterned paper as grass, I stamped the flower stem with green ink and glued the flowers and the bees, which I had colored with Copics, with 3D dots so they pop out of the tag.
Unfortunately, these tags are quite small and I couldn't use the sentiments in the set, so I decided to print some "with love" sentiments, cut them as a little flags and glued them to the tags.


Enjoy your week-end!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the variety you created with your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Monica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super sweet! I love all the different colors you used for the flowers and the popped up images are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - LOVE all these sweet bee tags! BRAVO! Thanks for playing along with us at There She Goes - hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete