Sunday, August 2, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 35 - Color Inspiration.

Happy Sunday!
 
Welcome back to our weekly Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We are having a Color Inspiration Challenge this week, with very sweet colors:
 
 
In detail, they are fab pastel colors:

 
which I translated into this card:

 
She is Amalia's Joy Banner from Dilly Beans Stamps, a digi stamp I won a while ago and which I'm happy to have used at last!
I chose light green as main color for my card and also added some glitter to make it sparkle!
 
Have a look at my teamies' creations:
                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia
 
And check here if you are one of the winner's from last week's challenge!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the colors! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card!!! Love it! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete