Sunday, August 23, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 38 - Anything Goes.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week it's Anything Goes again!
 
 
This is my card:

 
This is the second High Hopes stamp from Annie Lang I bought from Stamp and Create.
As I told you last week (you can read my post here), Annie Lang is my favourite artist and I longed to own some of her cute stamps.
He's Santa's Gift and I colored him with Copics and lots of glitter. Background papers are from Papermania.
It was difficult to choose just one stamp from the Christmas collection, but this Santa is SO cute I couldn't leave him in the shop!!
 
If you entered last week's challenge, check winner and Top 3 here. You can also find some inspiration from DT cards. As usual, here's the links to our DT's own blogs:
 
       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

No comments:

Post a Comment