Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Your Next Stamp Challenge # 19.

I've finally managed to find some time to prepare a card to enter one of my fav challenges: Your Next Stamps Sketch & Color Challenge!
  
This is the sketch for Challenge # 19
 
 
And this is my card:

 
I've recently treated myself with a couple of stamps from High Hopes featuring Annie Lang designs. I've always been a fan of Annie, I think I have all her painting books and tons of painted items featuring her elves and bees around the house.
This is Chilling Charlie colored with Copics and positioned on a paper from Graphic45.
 
The neon green dots on the card are a gift from my daughter. She bought them while on holiday in the UK and they are fantastic! I couldn't wait to use them! She also bought a neon pink set!!! She knows me well!
 
This card is for the following challenges:
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope too see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, thanks for linking up for us to see! You executed the sketch really well. Thanks for also hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS. What a fun image! The hippo definitely looks like she is thinking. I have to say though that I am surprised that there are no monsters ;>). Psst, be sure to check out the YNS blog this weekend...I think you are going to like the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that hippo is super cute. Great work with the YNS sketch. Thank for playing along with our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun use of the Layout!!! He is adorable.. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your cute card with Simply Papercraft. Good luck, hope to see you again soon
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete