Thursday, June 2, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 8.

Last week I didn't have much time to blog so I didn't show you my weekly chipboard card project.
 
Being a National Holiday today, I have a bit more time to write here on the blog while family is still sleeping.
 
This is my bright summer card:
 
 
I love this mix of pink, yellow, green and light blue and, of course, I love the wheel!
 
Backgrounds papers are from Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine) and I think they perfectly match my chipboard embellishments!
I then added tiny butterflies and, of course, some pearls to embellish the corners.
 
Ohhh summer!
 
I'd like to enter the folloowing challenges:
Send a Smile to Kids Challenge: Bright Colors 4 Kids
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Please contact me if you are interested.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous design! Beautiful colours and papers. Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your card is so adorable! I love the colors and the papers, the carousel! Scrumptious! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

    Angela, DT
    Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! ​ ​​I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/​

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just very beautiful. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work [fabulous card creation! Nice layout and fun colors!] into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card...Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great project, I love all the details, you have a gorgeous chipboard selection!! Thank you for joining the Southern Girls this time. Good luck, Julie X

    ReplyDelete