Sunday, June 12, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 28 - Religious.

Good morning and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We have a word prompt for you today: Religious.
 
 
This is my card:

 
I chose one of my favourite digi stamps with a religious theme: Cute Nativity Kids from DigiStamp Boutique. I've already made several Christmas projects with this cute holy family and every time I enjoy coloring them! With my Copics of course!
 
You should have a look here on the challenge blog to see the inspiring creations from the DT and to see if you're a winner from last week.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: Beginning with L: Lamb, Love, Lines


8 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card. I love the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 29 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this sweet card in our challenge this week at ABC Christmas, love the 'L''s
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a wonderful job coloring the Nativity and the patterned paper ties in so well. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so cute! Such a sweet nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute! Such a sweet nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOve your image and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete