Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Time for Picnics!

Since I entered Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge back in May, I received a super cute digi for this month's challenge!
I was really worried not to be able to participate this month, I was stuck in a very demanding order and I hardly found the time to make my DT cards.
 
Really at the very last minute, I've finished my card:
 
 
It's Picnic Penguin digital stamp mounted on a kraft card decorated with a picnic-themed patterned paper (I'm sorry, no idea of the brand).
I've also had the opportunity to test a new die from Toga I had bought in April: the fence is lovely, isn't it?
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner June Challenge: Anything Goes with Picnic Penguin
Animal Friends Challenge # 39: Animal with Fruit or Vegetables
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends

    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the bright colors in the background letters. Cute penguin. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little penguin is so cute. Lovely with the background paper.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete