Sunday, August 21, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge #37 - Color.

Time for our monthly Color Challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
This week I decided to make a big tag:

 
The image was an old Pink Petticoat one which I printed on cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
I then chose a striped metallic paper from First Edition and mounted everything on a silver tag from my stash.
How cute is this little cat with its stocking!?
 
Don't forget to check our blog to see more projects and to check winners and top 3 from last week!


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Monica - that image is so cute! I'll have to search for some cat images for my daughter - they just got their second kitten today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is SO cute! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is SO cute! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete