Friday, August 5, 2016

A Cute Little Fox!

A rainy day here in my town, a perfect weather to talk about fall!
 
I have a cute little fox card to show you today:
 
 
It's Cute Fox and I received it from Gerda Steiner Designs as I took part in her July Challenge.
 
I opted for a fall theme and chose a background paper from ModaScrap. I colored the fox with my Copics and added a few pearls in the corners.
The banner is from Paper Smooches while sentiments and leaves are from TSG stamps (oh! how I miss them!).
I wanted a simple card with the little fox as the focus and I like how it has turned out!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs August Challenge: Anything Goes with the little Fox
 
My daughter also made a card with this fox, so stay tuned, I'll post it here soon!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute fox! No wonder your daughter colored it, too. Can't wait to see her version. Love how you colored the fox. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Design Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable fox! Love what you did with it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie!! Love your paper choice too!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT (sorry for the delay comment)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour palette you've chosen, it matches that background perfectly... really sweet card.

    ReplyDelete