Monday, August 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August - Mid-Month Inspiration.

Here I am again with a new Christmas card for this mid-month post for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August:
 
 
I chose these super sweet kids (AKV Christmas - Peeking from Bugaboo Stamps) and I colored them with Copic markers.
My original idea was to cut them in a circle and make a card and I actually cut the circle and was ready to make the card.
While looking for a suitable card base, I found this house-shaped card from a magazine and I thought it was perfect for these kids!
Thus, I printed a new image and colored it.
The patterned paper was the one I had chosen for the previous card: I still had a scrap which was perfect to trim and use as the roof.
I LOVE it!!!
 
If you need more inspiration to start making Christmas cards this August, have a look here to my teamies' creations!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a super mid-month design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for August. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Isn't it funny how cards change based on things we find lying around; this one turned out fabulously. (sorry I'm so late in commenting)

    ReplyDelete