Sunday, October 2, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 43 - Christmas Cakes.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We have an inspiration photo for you today:
 
 
In detail: Christmas Cakes!

 
I was more inspired by the theme than by the photo and made this card:

 
Aren't they lovely? My daughter and I try to make a new cake or type of cookie every week so this card is inspired by the two of us.
 
These adorable digi stamp is Baked with Love from 2CuteInk: I used my Copics to color it and a paper background from Papermania.
The lollipop is made with a stamp from Purple Onion while the sentiment is from a stamp kit I found in a magazine.
 
Have a look here to see the lovely card we made for this challenge, to check last week's winners and don't forget the DT call!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: T is for Two (two gingerbread)
 


7 comments:

  1. Super cute card, adorable image and great backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and hopefully we will see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monica this image is so cuuutee
    I love love this
    and the DP is fit for the Image
    great christmas card Monica
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (my name with K and yours with C can we be friend in Blogland Monica..if you visit me back I am so so happy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card!! Love the image and the papers :) I find that baking is such a bonding moment with kids, I'm sure it will create memories that your daughter will treasure forever :) Thanks for playing along with us for our Holiday challenge at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with our Two theme at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely creation. Hope you can join us again.
    Diane Louise (CCC Digi Creations DT Member) xx

    ReplyDelete