Sunday, October 9, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 44 - Decorations.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have a word prompt for you:
 
 
Decorations!

 
And I chose this little guy because I loved his Christmas Garland! A perfect decoration for the season!
He is Rudolph, an old digi stamp from Pollycraft (I'm sorry, I cannot locate her shop anymore) colored with Copics and glitter and positioned over an old music paper.
Letters were made with my new die from First Edition: I'm soooo happy to be able to make my own wording!!
 
Christmas is not far away so start creating a new card and show it to us!
If you're in search of inspiration, have a look here: we've great cards for you!!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. So cute!! That image is so sweet and I love how you used different papers for your wording to make each letter different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack!!! Soooo cute!! That little "Rudolph" is adorable and I love how you did the sentiment. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly for our Ornament challenge. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see your pretty cards back here soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete