Sunday, October 16, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 45 - Color.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
It's all about colors this week:
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
I chose Father Christmas from DigiStamp Boutique and a glittered cardstock from First Edition as background.
It's been a long while since I last used this card base and this sweet Santa has been hidden in my Christmas printed digis drawer for ages! But I thought that they were perfect for these basic Christmas colors!
 
Check the other cards from the DT in our blog where you can also find last week's winner and Top 3!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: U for Under the Pile


7 comments:

  1. Great Santa card! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cute Santa! I love that pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Monica. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card, the Santa makes me smile.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Crafty Catz this week!
    Hugs Donna (DT Member)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card--love the tree in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card you are sharing......cute Santa, thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete