Sunday, February 26, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge # 7 - Color.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
It's a very sunny day here and I hope it means spring is coming soon!
 
But we have a Christmas Challenge to talk about and it's a very wintry one!
 
 
Colors!

 
While making the card colors seemed to me more light browns than greys, that's why I made this card:

 
I then looked at some of my teamies cards and noticed they used greys... so I'm sorry if it does not match (but I still see creams and light browns...).
 
Anyway, I chose these cute birds from Doodle Pantry and a background paper from First Edition.
They are so sweet!
 
Have a look here to see the (grey) cards of my teamies and last week's winner and Top 3.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: C is for Creatures (and D for dimension)
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Anything Christmas Goes


14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the beautiful image you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, such sweet little birdies.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, cute image and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is perfect!! Those little birds are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute image and love the fussy cutting and background papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, such a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland challenge and the Rudolph Day Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image and the colors look so soothing and beautiful
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute little birds. It really is a very pretty card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those birds are just so cute, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, this is so sweet! the birds are adorable and i think the colours coordinate perfectly with the inspiration palette. thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!

    linda
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweetest birdie Christmas card, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love the glitter and colours on your image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete