March already? Time really flies, even if this winter has been far too long!
We are ready for a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and this is my card:
I chose a super-cute troll from Bugaboo stamps and background papers from Doodlebug.
I wanted to make a bright and happy card, so I added rhinestones and two big pearls as earrings!
My teamies have made gorgeous cards, take a look here to see them all!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: G is for Girl

Thanks for your lovely inspirational design for CHNC challenge extra for March 2017 x
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so adorable!! I LOVE her "earrings" and all the sparkle is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful! Adorable card!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Gorgeous and colourful card. Love it. Thanks you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDelete