Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Owl Card - Version # 2

When I decided to make the card I showed you yesterday for Meljen's Designs Challenge, I had already painted four owls: I'm in the "mass production" mode and I try to make two or three samples of the same card. As I told you, I have a very limited quantity of gold paper and this time I preferred to keep it for future projects.
The painted owls were too cute to remain in my "painted digis stash" and I decided to make two more cards: I kept the same layout but I changed colors a bit. I used a white card, a holly patterned paper, red again to match the owl scarf and hat, a printed sentiment, glitter and again four matching rhinestones.

The impression is of a fresh card with traditional Christmas colors for this cute owl. But I'm already thinking about making a winter card with him, with blues and whites and glitter... maybe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment