Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Girly Christmas

After trying with Red & Gold for Christmas, I went back to my fav colors: pinks and greens with a touch of red. Most of my Christmas cards this year have these colors. I love the fresh, girly and happy sensations they give to my cards!

This morning I was hopping from blog to blog and I ended in a lovely blog with a lovely card made with a lovely stamp. I immediately followed the link (I apologise but I cannot remember the blog name, I lost it while browsing through the newly discovered store).

The store is Annabelle Stamps an Australian Company which sells cute stamps and craft goods. I already put some of their stamps in my wish list, as soon as I have some funds I'll surely be back to buy some.

Of course, they have a blog Annabelle Stamps Blog and a Challenge and... the theme this week is: "Say it in... Pink, Green and Kraft and... voilĂ , I made this card:


 I had colored this Jennifer Latte digi stamp from The Stamping Boutique yesterday, while waiting for my daughter's dance lesson. I wanted it to be girly, really girly and pink and... girly! This morning I still had no idea on how to make the card with it but when I saw the Challenge theme I knew it was perfect!
I made the card with green textured cardstock, added a Papermania patterned paper and used some craft paper behind the stamp colored with Copics and embellished with tons of glitters! A luxurious satin bow and a lilac bell add the final touch.

I love how it turned out!

4 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out as well! Thanks for sharing it with at AnnaBelles this week! And I hope you get to buy some AnnaBelle stamps soon - as they are great stamps:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely and yes very girly!Great papers and your colouring is perfect,
    Sandy

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found us and could play along with this weeks challenge! Your card is so pretty and perfect for the challenge! Hope you can add a couple of Andrea's sets to your collection ......you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The papers and image work so well together!!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete