Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Card by My Daughter

My daughter is not one of those kids who cannot live without going to the park each day. On the contrary, I often struggle to go out and do something outside.
She loves to stay at home: she plays, she reads and she creates.
I guess that such busy winters with school, plus swimming and dance lessons leave the place to lazy summers when she can live at her own pace.

The fact that she loves creating is a pleasure for me because we create together and now she needs less help (but more supplies...) to finish her projects. We chat together and generally she asks for advice but she doesn't show me her creation until the very end.

Last week she had a great fun creating her Piggy Bank card so she wanted another challenge and I found one for the kids with a perfect theme.

She made this card:
The theme of the Challenge isSUMMER and she had a look among my digis from The Stamping Boutique and chose this one.
The only suggestions I gave her were the sentiment and to add some details in 3D.
I printed the digi and cut the card, that's all.
I love her coloring and the detail she adds: she now has her own rhinestones and glitter so she can use plenty of them without listening to my mumble mumble...
She drew a motorcycle and added a piece of cord as if the motorcycle pulled the sign.

This card is for the following challenges:

and

5 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I LOVE this!!
    I'm so glad you joined us this week at The Stamping Boutique!

    We have a Kid's Challenge, too, at our "Sister" site The Crafter's Cafe which I hope you'll enter!!

    I just love it when I see new and creative ways to use the images from The Stamping Boutique!

    See you soon!

    Stacie,
    TSB DT and TCC Director

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also very happy that you found us at Little Hands Challenge Blog!!!
    Your final card shows your hard work. It includes beautiful colouring, interesting 3D images and sparkles.
    Hope you come back again and again and enjoy the rest of your summer.
    :) Kellie, Miss E and PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You have made the Top 3 at The Stamping Boutique.
    Usually, the Top 3 can grab the badge to post, but there's no real "prize"... just for you, I would like to offer you ANY one image from The Stamping Boutique to show how much we appreciate the fact that you used a TSB image to enter our challenge!!
    I sure do hope you'll join us again!!

    Stacie

    email me at: hestiashelper@gmail.com when you've picked out your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is awesome! Great bike too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another fab card, great colouring and the bike is brilliant. Can't wait to see your daughters next creation. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete