Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Piggy Bank Love

Yesterday, I decided to treat myself with some Meljen's Designs digi stamps: there was a 50% discount and, being a fan of her digis, I decided to have a look and choose 4.

Three were already in the cart but the fourth...? Oh, it was SO difficult to choose just one so I asked my daughter for advice.

Then, I let her have a look around in the shop and she fell in love with a digi stamp.

The day before, she had helped me while I was cleaning the kitchen and she had played quietly by herself the whole day while I was cleaning windows, oven, drawers, etc. etc.

So, I decided she could have her own digi stamp and in the afternoon she made this card:

I love her coloring, soft and shaded and with that touch of glitter that makes everything shine. She then had this idea to punch little stars and butterflies and write the symbol of Euro, as if the money "flew" into the piggy bank.

She was so excited with her new digi and her new card!

Of course, she will enter Meljen's Designs Challenge # 120: the theme is Anything Goes so this card is perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Your daughter did a great job on her creation. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Definitely a budding artist and future card designer!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card and beautifully coloured too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete