Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School? No, not yet, please!

Well... no, not yet!
Our region is one of the last to start school: Sept. 17! There's still plenty of time to think about it and it's still hot and sunny... for us it's still summer!

But it seems that things are a bit different around the world and school themed projects and cards seem to be the trend at this time of the year.

One of the things I love most while papercrafting is to create little notebooks and journals.
This time I've thought about something a bit different: instead of altering an existing plain notebook, I've created tiny post-it note holders:




I've used the Believe in You set of clear stamps by There She Goes. I colored each kid with Copics, cut them and glued them on the cover made with some DCWV patterned papers.

I'll enter There She Goes Challenge # 169 where the theme is Back To School.

I think I'll hide one of these little notes holders in my daughter's school bag!

2 comments:

  1. These are TERRIFIC!! What a fun and pretty way to dress up post-it notes! Thank so much for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us again in the future!

    ReplyDelete