Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brown Bags

I've noticed that Brown Bags are a favourite among crafters and that there's a variety of small and big sacks around the internet.

I've always seens brown bags here too so when I read the theme for this week's challenge at Broken Box Stock I thought it was super easy.

It's about incorporating a brown bag into your card or project so I decided to go shopping.

I bought some fresh bread from the baker's and... it came in a white paper bag. I headed to the greengrocer's and bought some fruit and veggies and... they all came in white bags! I then bought some tiny pizzas in a bar for my daughter and again, white paper bags...
I was really worried that no brown bags were still available when, one day, I stopped at the grocer's I have close to my house and bought some peaches... voilĂ , a brown bag!

I cut parts of it and assembled them in this card:


I then printed this cute set of girl's faces available here at Broken Box Stock (it's a freebie so you cannot miss it!), colored them with Copics, cut them and glued them with 3D dots on the brown bag panel.
A simple ivory card, some pink and white baker's twine and an apple charm add a special touch.

Please, read full instructions for this challenge here and let's start creating! I'm sure you'll have less trouble in finding a brown bag!

1 comment:

  1. white paper bags attractive in different colors and sizes with light texture.

    ReplyDelete