Monday, July 30, 2012

Planning for the Season

Although we are experiencing a very hot, dry summer, I'm already thinking about the holiday season.

A few weeks ago, I reached for the box where I keep my stamped and colored images and collected all the Christmas ones. I planned a card for most of them, finding the right papers and embellishments. In no time, I've been able to make a lot of new cards.

The other day, I decided to print a few stamps I had recently bought and one was used in this card:

I love fall colors and this lovely pumpkin from Meljen's Designs was perfect for a-not-too-scary Halloween card!

I planned to enter Meljen's Designs Challenge # 120 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and your coloring of the image. The lil bats and perfect accents. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us at MelJens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.This is one of my favourite images. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete