Monday, July 23, 2012

New Challenge at Broken Box Stock

It's time for a new challenge at Broken Box Stock and this time is super-easy: Free for All!

Challenge Directions: 
Use a graphic from Broken Box Stock to create a card/paper craft (design is completely up to you)!

Checkout Our FREEbie Collection!
Feel free to use our freebies! View our entire freebie collection here.
 
Deadline: Thursday, August 9, 2012 @ 5:00pm

Prize: $5.00 Gift Certificate to www.BrokenBoxStock.com

Challenge Rules: 
1) Use our clipart/digital stamps as the main design element.
2) Follow the challenge's specific design criteria above.
3) To enter your card in the challenge, use our "inlinkz" link tool below.
4) No back linking.
5) Up to 3 entries per person.
6) Subscribe to our blog so you know if you win (and can claim your prize)!
 
 
Here's my creation for this challenge:
 

A cute little photo album for your beach memeories! I've used Beach Toodle digi stamp which is a FREEbie in the black and white version!
She's lovely and very chic with that pink flower in her hair!

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable! I am going to be a new DT member at Broken Box and I have misplaced the Challenge Schedule that Wendy sent to me. I know she's on vacation, so if you could possibly send it to me I'd appreciate it so very much!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie
    jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete