Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Love Retro Images

Last night, I abandoned the tv movie I was watching and reached for my craft room: I had to finish a card I had planned before dinner, I couldn't wait to see it done!

Here's the card:


You know, I'm a fan of Birdie Brown's images and she shares a free digi every month! In July, it's this lovely retro tv with sentiment.

I used a cream card distressed with brown ink, two October Afternoon papers with a retro feel and stamped a few musical notes here and there.

I love how it's turned out! Exactly what I had in mind! A tv in a 50's living room with a vintage wallpaper, like the ones we could have seen in our granny's house!

Of course, I will enter Birdie Brown July challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Really 'retro' colors! Love the papers you used on this card. Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge!

    ReplyDelete