Sunday, August 25, 2013

Punches...

As you probably know, I love to make tags. For this reason, some years ago I bought a tag punch to make things easier.
I actually love to make tags in different sizes so I often find myself cutting them with scissors but the new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges was the perfect starting point to make my old punch into good use.

Last week I bought a new paper for my Copic markers and I wanted to try it.
Even if it's quite thick, it worked perfectly in my printer and I managed to create these lovely tags:
I may seem a little boring, since I used this image from DigiStamp Boutique only a few weeks ago for a card, but I love it so much that I wnated to make something else with it.
They are Cute Nativity Kids and I loved the fact that I could print, punch and color my tags without effort!

Don't miss my fellow DT members' creations, have a look at their blogs:


1 comment:

  1. I really like this digi stamp (and I thought I had seen it somewhere). These are the cutest tags. I need to get busy and make a few of them also. Cute idea.
    --Heather

    ReplyDelete