Sunday, September 1, 2013

September!

Where has this summer gone?
I can't believe we are in September.
School is starting in a couple of weeks, family vacation is over, lovely long hot sunny days are behind us...
Although autumn is my favourite season, I'm a bit sad when summer is over.

I must confess that in August I treated myself with some new stamps. Most of them being rubber, they are still somewhere across the ocean.
A couple of them being digis, I could use one to make the card for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. The theme is Something New and this is my card:

This lovely angel stamp is from Just Some Lines and, maybe for the first time, I've used a background paper with a scene on it. It's from the Christmas Fancy paper pad from Dovecraft and I simply added stars and a ribbon with bow.

Isn't she lovely?

Don't forget to have a look at my fellow DT memebers' creations:

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love this image! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave such a lovely comment! I just had a look at your blog and will definitely be back and I am now your newest stalker - er - follower. Your cards are all very lovely. Love the cute tags you made!

    ReplyDelete