Sunday, September 22, 2013

Aren't Mice Cute?

Mice are one of those creatures that are awful if seen in real life but are terribly cute when illustrated.
I'm not one of those women who cries out loud at the sight of a mouse (not that I see lots of mice in my town) but they are related to dirt and diseases so I always stay far from them.
I remember when I was a little girl and spent my summer in my grandparents' house in the country that everythime a mouse was seen in the kitchen (very tiny mice actually), they threw open food away, washed the containers and everything in the kitchen.

I adore them when I see them illustrated and this week I chose a couple of very cute mice for my Christmas Card Challenge DT card.

The theme this week is a sketch, this one:
And I made this card:


I've used Mistletoe Mice digi stamp from Broken Box Stock (available here as a black and white freebie and here in a colored version) and my new papers from the Nordic Christmas pad from First Edition. I love this color combo of blue-greys and red!

Have a look at my fellow DT members' creations to get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment