Saturday, September 28, 2013

Clean and Simple.

I've recently discovered a new digi stamp company with adorable little critters and, of course, I had to have at least one of them...

I also discovered their challenge blog and, inspired by this week's theme, I've just finished a very clean and simple card where, for the first time, I've used colored pencils without watercoloring them.

Let me show my card first:

This lovely mouse is Columbo from Paper Pretties and the theme of their Challenge is "No Designer Paper".
Probably because I chose a pale grey Canson cardstock which is a bit textured, the job proved more difficult than foreseen but I love the result! A clean and simple look!

This card is for the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Adorable image and perfect sentiment paired with it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Perfect CAS creation! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete