Saturday, September 21, 2013

Oops!

When I saw this image at Meljen's Designs I felt it was perfect for me:

No, not that I feel like a witch but I sometimes feel like this witch, a bit in trouble...
This stamp is called Witchy Brew and I've finally managed to make a card with it.
I found some lovely old Halloween papers in my stash (no clue about the brand, sorry) and I followed the orange + purple + yellow theme with my Copics, buttons, rhinestones and ribbon.

This card is for the following challenges:
Meljen's Designs Challenge # 178: Take Five
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge # 61: Make It Funny
The Pink Elephant Challenge # 217: Digital Image or Digital Paper
Divas by Design Challenge: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Great card for our Take 5 Challenge... I see the 5 gem stones. Love the colours & the design. I think we all feel like this little witch sometimes. lol. Thanks for playing along with us Meljen's. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween card, great papers too, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun card. Certainly made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! Love your colors, especially those orange stripey socks. Too cute. Thank You for sharing your creativity with us at MelJens for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers and the bling adds just the right touch.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Take Five challenge!

    ReplyDelete