Sunday, September 29, 2013

Anything Goes! At Christmas Card Challenges.

When I'm feeling very creative, the "Anything Goes" theme in a challenge is always a joy!

I've had this image from Doodle Dragon Studios already colored for a while but I didn't manage to create a card with it.
A few days ago, I was diggind through my card samples and discovered this buried little kraft card and... it was THE right card for my little owl!


I had in mind a moon and a simple layout, without papers and embellishments and I finally managed to create it!

This card is for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges where the theme is "Anything Goes".

As usual, take a look at all the other cards from my fellow DT, they are always amazing!


I'd also like to enter ABC Christmas Challenge: S is for Stockings

and

2 comments:

  1. Cute little owl card, love the scene.
    So glad you joined us for our Stocking or Sketch Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge! Hope to se you again,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete